Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is. Dzeko reminded me of Goater (tin hat firmly on) one minute shite the next brilliant. A goal would come off his left bollocks then fall over the next skin 2 men and top corner. Not always gracious but effective. The boy has time on his hands.

But agree even though involved in both goals link up play and touch and decision making was lacking today. Would have liked to see Sane earlier as struggled to get into the game when on.

This chap really is gonna make it isn't he, i mean right at the top and he is ours. Stick yer Rashford up yer arse (however he does seem a nice man, but he plays for them so he is a poo head). However purely on merit Nacho is top dog in the young gun stakes imo, i am enjoying watching this lad play more and keeping up with what is expected, really impressed.

His instinct and positioning is absolutely unbelievable for someone his age. Athletically gifted, quality finisher (although he didn't need it today), and seems to be involved in something positive every time he's on the pitch. Even in the Steaua game where he got fuck all service, his pressing was still impressive. He looked special from the first time he played in that USA friendly.

Maybe his passes were a bit off today but to imply he doesn't have the technique is probably not correct. He got starved of the ball at times today tho, but an assist and a goal is pretty good contribution from him

Was involved in the goals but also contributed to theirs with yet another poor choice of pass and gave the ball away which lead to them getting the ball where they won the free kick for their goal. Guardiola did his fucking nut at him when he did that.

He made these kind of poor choices a few times today and I think that's why he was taken off.

He does have a knack of being in the right place at the right time though in other instances and if he can iron out his poor aspects he'll be a decent player.

This is a very unfair comment to the kid. He is young and improving. Also he is a very decent player from the start. If he wasn't he wouldn't be starting, assisting and scoring in the biggest game in the Premiere League season this year.

The fact that he wasn't getting service contributed to him not contributing more. He will learn more and improve as he plays but coming on here and talking about him like he's a terrible player doesn't do him any service.

Also the goal was the fault of Bravo having a really bad game and failing to do his #1 job as a goalkeeper, not a misplaced pass from Iheanacho on the other side of the field. If that was the case we could talk about misplaced passes from Nolito and Sterling yesterday as well.

I always feel he is not doing much then he pops up with a goal or assists,just shows what little i know,he is a rough diamond

has that absolute knack (which you cannot teach) of being in the right place at the right time.......like pep said a few weeks ago..he comes alive in the box.
still think he needs to make big strides in other areas of his game but he has time and the right person(s) to learn off

This.

We have enough players that can create for others.

Being able to make something tangible of that consistently is a rare, special gift, of which only Kun, Nacho, and maybe KDB have IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.