Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was especially mad when he wasn't getting minutes in dead rubbers, cup games or when scorelines were like 3:0 - 4:0 up. Guardiola however seems to be doing the same - Iheanacho is being introduced for 5-10 minutes, instead of 15-20.
We haven't had any dead rubber games aside from the borrusia game where Pep kept Sergio on so he could get a hat trick. I doubt Pellegirni would have been brave enough to start kelechi against united away

I love this guy, very raw first touch lacking at time but that will come. For someone so young very composed and obviously has the gift of being a goal scorer.

I don't pretend to know the guy but I fear we may have another Sturridge on our hands. If he gets to cocky (I don't know the lads temperant but he has put down ultimatum's already probably through his agent. I just hope he is happy playing 2nd striker which he should be at his age and at the club he's at. Learn from Kun and Pep and take the stage in a few years.

But with Silva, KDB, Sterling, Sane, Navas as options behind the number 9 his game time will be limited to subs or bans and injuries on Aguero or cameos.

Albeit 2 more starts in the prem. Good luck to. Him stick with us Nacho and don't be a moody Sturridge.

I love this guy, very raw first touch lacking at time but that will come. For someone so young very composed and obviously has the gift of being a goal scorer.

I don't pretend to know the guy but I fear we may have another Sturridge on our hands. If he gets to cocky (I don't know the lads temperant but he has put down ultimatum's already probably through his agent. I just hope he is happy playing 2nd striker which he should be at his age and at the club he's at. Learn from Kun and Pep and take the stage in a few years.

But with Silva, KDB, Sterling, Sane, Navas as options behind the number 9 his game time will be limited to subs or bans and injuries on Aguero or cameos.

Albeit 2 more starts in the prem. Good luck to. Him stick with us Nacho and don't be a moody Sturridge.
Navas as a number 9 haha

Kelechi started in our biggest match of the season so pep quite clearly prefers him over a false 9

Two big games coming up for the lad, needs to take this chance. Either way though with Agueros injury record he should get a lot of game time.

We haven't had any dead rubber games aside from the borrusia game where Pep kept Sergio on so he could get a hat trick. I doubt Pellegirni would have been brave enough to start kelechi against united away

We'll never know but he did start him against Real in a CL semi final so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.