Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally different players! Diaz is a playmaker Kelechi's a goalscorer
Yep and is more a pep type of player. Nacho was never going to play and Diaz will so a perfect replacement in the squad - plus look at his record, he's deffo a goalscorer

I wish him all the best on and off the pitch. Hopefully he'll be back in a few years after being amazing.

My biggest hope in the short-term is that he doesn't get forced by interviewers to paint ManCity in a bad light. I even hate when our new players talk bad about their previous clubs. It's those stupid interviewers' questions. Pah!

I wish him all the best and hope he bags lots of goals. In my opinion it is the right choice for him and city - He needs 1st team & regular football and he wouldn't of got that here.

Sad to see him go. A brilliant, natural finisher and seemed like a nice lad, but never really looked comfortable in Guardiola's system. Glad we've got the buy back option, and you would assume that the club are confident of landing another forward if we're letting him leave.

Yeah,it is sad to see him go,what's the buy back?

Hope they take good care of him, seems a really nice lad(lets hope he stays that way) as well as a player with lots of potential... fits the City ethos in a lot of ways as a person and a player.

Not done enough for me, only decent game i seen him live was the FA cup game at an empty Villa Park when we had all behind the goal and he scored 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.