Kelechi Iheanacho

I'm glad he missed but I thought the ball was slightly behind him, so he probably shouldn't have tried to hit it first time.

It's a great thought for us City fans, to think he loves City that much but I wouldn't want it to cost him his place in his current team, if he just fluffed a chance. Not to mention the abuse he will probably get from Liverpool fans, via the usual outlets.

Last edited:
He owes Leicester fuck all so no doubt in my mind he knew exactly what he was doing.

Good lad.

And taking the booking for the nice foul to give us a break was decent too.

He owes Leicester fuck all so no doubt in my mind he knew exactly what he was doing.

Good lad.

And taking the booking for the nice foul to give us a break was decent too.

He could well have pocketed the club that Mahrez bonus!

I said to my son tonight he was an average player at city and did the right thing in selling him, as he needed 6 or 7 chances in front of goal to score.

I hate to say I was proved right tonight but feck me I nearly shat myself when he took that shot on goal!

I said to my son tonight he was an average player at city and did the right thing in selling him, as he needed 6 or 7 chances in front of goal to score.

I hate to say I was proved right tonight but feck me I nearly shat myself when he took that shot on goal!

Did he not go through some sort of ridiculous patch where he had scored something like 12 goals from 18 shots??

Not that it matters but if it was one thing he could it was finishing chances. He was pretty clinical for us iirc, it was other stuff in his game that were lacking and that’s why we let him go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.