Kelvin Etuhu

uwerosler28

Before this guy becomes the new boo boy please remember he missed nearly the whole of last season with a bad injury and before that sven seemed to like him and hughes was including him in first team squads so please let the guy get fit and games under his belt before we right him off.

no matter how good he is (and I don't think he is!) the fact is he's surplus to requirements. As are a few others in the forward department. We need to get rid either on loan or permanently. Sorry but it's a fact.

I cant believe what i'm reading tonight. Some our fans just need a scapegoat. It was a decent run out tonight and i thought Etuhu had a half decent game and he set our goal up. I hope people are not judging him for his miss

He played on the left ffs.

Like that time Miller played on the left and everybody slated him!

Stick Ireland in net lets see how good he is

He put in a really good shift tonight, He could of been in one 1 v 1 on a number of times only for he was offside but He's only young and still learning, Cant see him featuring to many times next season, send the lad out on loan and see how he gets on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.