Kelvin MacKenzie strikes again

Dzeko's Right Boot

Merge this with the Hillsborough thread if needs be.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football365.com/news/21554/8111712/Spare-A-Thought-For-The-Real-Victim.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football365.com/news/21554/8 ... l-Victim..</a>.

MacKenzie wants apology from police
Lawyers acting for Kelvin MacKenzie have written to South Yorkshire Police asking for an apology for his treatment after the Hillsborough disaster.

The former editor of The Sun wants an apology for the cover-up that prompted his 'THE TRUTH' headline that led to his 'personal vilification for decades'.

There is even talk of 'compensation' for MacKenzie, who wrote the headline 'THE TRUTH' based on the testimony of police officers from South Yorkshire Police trying to cover up their role in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans.

In a column for The Spectator to be published this week, MacKenzie admits that he was wrong, 'but the people who have got away scot-free are South Yorkshire Police'. According to the magazine's website, he is seeking recompense for 'the lies their officers told'.

He writes: 'Now I know - you know, we all know - that the fans were right. But it took 23 years, two inquiries, one inquest and research into 400,000 documents, many of which were kept secret under the 30-year no-publication rule, to discover there was a vast cover-up by South Yorkshire Police about the disaster. Where does that leave me?'

He also claims that the campaign against The Sun newspaper in Merseyside was fuelled by politics.

He writes: 'Liverpool fans didn't turn on other media, only the Sun. That has always puzzled me. Was it picked out because the paper had always backed Thatcher, while the city had always been pro-Labour?'

This guy...

Dzeko's Right Boot said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football365.com/news/21554/8111712/Spare-A-Thought-For-The-Real-Victim.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football365.com/news/21554/8 ... l-Victim..</a>.

Lawyers acting for Kelvin MacKenzie have written to South Yorkshire Police asking for an apology for his treatment after the Hillsborough disaster.

The former editor of The Sun wants an apology for the cover-up that prompted his 'THE TRUTH' headline that led to his 'personal vilification for decades'.

There is even talk of 'compensation' for MacKenzie, who wrote the headline 'THE TRUTH' based on the testimony of police officers from South Yorkshire Police trying to cover up their role in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans.

In a column for The Spectator to be published this week, MacKenzie admits that he was wrong, 'but the people who have got away scot-free are South Yorkshire Police'. According to the magazine's website, he is seeking recompense for 'the lies their officers told'.

He writes: 'Now I know - you know, we all know - that the fans were right. But it took 23 years, two inquiries, one inquest and research into 400,000 documents, many of which were kept secret under the 30-year no-publication rule, to discover there was a vast cover-up by South Yorkshire Police about the disaster. Where does that leave me?'

He also claims that the campaign against The Sun newspaper in Merseyside was fuelled by politics.

He writes: 'Liverpool fans didn't turn on other media, only the Sun. That has always puzzled me. Was it picked out because the paper had always backed Thatcher, while the city had always been pro-Labour?'

This guy...

is a tw@t

Maybe we have been wasting our time mourning the 96 departed, maybe we should have been thinking of the real victim all this time. Poor Kelvin, he looks to be really suffering in his massive detached house and his huge Mercedes.

My view is lets ignore this prick , he will never get it , hillsborough justice should not be about this guy , the real murderers are those who were there responsible for this event that is the police , they killed the 96 , this monkey is just a whore trying to gain as much publicity as he can before he die

44% said:
My view is lets ignore this prick , he will never get it , hillsborough justice should not be about this guy , the real murderers are those who were there responsible for this event that is the police , they killed the 96 , this monkey is just a whore trying to gain as much publicity as he can before he die

Which will hopefully in 5, 4, 3, 2,

Dzeko's Right Boot said:

This guy...

"Always the victim, it's never your fault", springs to mind when reading that, and on this occasion it is fully deserved. He really is an appalling human being.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.