kenyon to step down

This must relate to Frank Arnesen's promotion - Roman strikes again - he may be rich but he has no idea how to run a football club

Was the intention of the OP or anyone else that we wanted him to come to us?

Didn't get that impression but yes I agree, wouldn't want him anywhere near our club and don't see anything he could add.

I am sure we will do fine without Kenyon, but I am concerned about his very strong links with Umbro!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Hope he doesn't come here

Same here. He is toxic. Anyway, we have Garry Cook, why would we want someone who is capable of the sort of laughable botch job handling that characterised his sorry involvement in the Robiniho farce. I don't think his reputation has ever recovered from that, BTW.

Maineblue said:
Was the intention of the OP or anyone else that we wanted him to come to us?

Didn't get that impression but yes I agree, wouldn't want him anywhere near our club and don't see anything he could add.

The link to us is in the article fella

nmc said:
This must relate to Frank Arnesen's promotion - Roman strikes again - he may be rich but he has no idea how to run a football club

How did that man make billions? He looks like a moron, he appoints managers like a moron and he interferes in stuff he knows piss all about. Just one more reason for Terry not to stay. Crap club, Chelski, don't care what anyone says and it is clear that Abromovich is sporadically losing interest. He is already semi-detached. Scratch the surface of Chelski and you get West Ham... only smaller and nastier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.