Keown!

speccybob

Just got twatted by the ball while doing the pre match build up on ESPN. Someone get the vid!! HAHA!

speccybob 8 said:
Just got twatted by the ball while doing the pre match build up on ESPN. Someone get the vid!! HAHA!

Hope it hurt after what the cooont said about Joe Hart..

Saw that!

I think he muttered, "`kin hell" when he was hit. It was the 2nd time that someone had taken a shot at the presenters. Why they chose to do it at the Leeds end is beyond me as you could clearly hear them singing, "Robbie Savage is a wanker".

Keown just said the hit on the head just reminded him how much he enjoyed beating Leeds. Michael Brown hit the shot and Keown said that he did not believe that he was the target as Brown is not good enough to hit him.

Martin Keown is a clueless tit but then you still have to respect him for what he did to horse face after that penalty miss.

Lancet Fluke said:
Martin Keown is a clueless tit but then you still have to respect him for what he did to horse face after that penalty miss.

As much as I detest Horseface, if he'd turned around and smacked Keown on the nose I would have cheered.

stony said:
Lancet Fluke said:

As much as I detest Horseface, if he'd turned around and smacked Keown on the nose I would have cheered.

Obviously if he had done it to any other team I would have been appalled. As it is, I think he should have been knighted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.