Kerching for me, cheers tevez.

JuniorBlue

I rememebr at the start of the season, when we were ridiculed for signing tevez. And i remember a group of united fans, just as i started college putting on a bet with me that tevez wouldnt score as many goals as owen. I bet a fiver, that tevez would not only beat owen, but he'd at least double his goals tally, so it looks like i'll be collecting my small winnings anytime soon..

Tevez has turned out to be an absolutely fantastic buy, and he is rapidly becoming a legend within City. He looks like he's lost weight since he first joined city, he looks like he is enjoying his spell at City and all this nonsense about him retiring or whatever after 2010 sounds like bs.

Also, i remember listening to Talksport on the eve of our first match of the season to blackburn, with BetFred (the rag) phoning in, offering good odds on united's three strikers berbatov,owen and rooney to score more than adebayor,bellamy/robinho and tevez. That could be an interesting bet.

yep ive had 20 quid meself 2 with a nitid fan that tevez scores more than own,i txt him last night and asked him he wanted to pay up early,lol

Rag mate of mine bet me £50 Owen would score more LEAGUE goals than Tevez. Currently 9-2 by my reckoning and the prick is constantly reminded of it after every Tevez goal. Looks like I'm in for the win.

Barcodes 0 - 0 at home to derby let me down in an accum for 320quid last night - City were the cherry on top of the bet

I think mine is on its way to me, had £10 with a rag a work, he reckoned Owen would get 3 times as many as Tevez in all competitions! Owen just needs to reach 36 goals this season! ha ha , always happy to take money off rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.