KEVIN DAVIES!

yeah i was at game today did not see one long ball we where trying to walk into net dunnie was not playing

no point until Petrov is fit or we've got a winger who can cross instead of relying on our left back and him hitting the first man every time

kippax23 said:
yeah i was at game today did not see one long ball we where trying to walk into net dunnie was not playing
i know dunne wasnt playing my point was whenever he does he hoofs it up field, which is what Kompany did a few times in the first half today

i thought vinnie was our best player one every tackle i must of missed wherw he hoofed it

Cheesy did seem pretty sure when he proclaimed this on GMR before, I for one would be seriously pissed off if that ageing has been with limited ability signed.

The one saving grace is that we don't have much times before we can be sure who Hughes has up his sleeve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.