Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 mins only and took a knock but like Kun and Silva, was very poor.

really poor....his decision making which is usually so good could have cost us a real goal scoring chance in the first half...he hesitated and chose the wrong option and the chance was gone.

Hopefully nothing serious, important player. Even when poor can be the difference, as shown by a quality set piece delivery for the disallowed goal.

Yeah i agree i think Silva suffers when he's not the main instigator. I think he struggles sometimes playing with KDB just as he sometimes did playing with Nasri. KDB can have a total shitter but still set two goals up with wicked delivery.

Silva did exactly the same last season, injured or not, he's currently hampering the team as the one thing that kept him in it, his touch, has deserted him... A few were slated at the notion he may of seen better days, I'm not so sure.....

Silva did exactly the same last season, injured or not, he's currently hampering the team as the one thing that kept him in it, his touch, has deserted him... A few were slated at the notion he may of seen better days, I'm not so sure.....
His touch and his final ball isn't as consistent as it has been. I don't doubt that he is past his prime but i do think he can still be important for us. He was superb against West Ham and needs to get back to that level.

Actually think he's not been quite up to speed since the Swansea league game. When we're playing full pace, he appears an instinct player, someone who doesn't need to think too much about it, and it all looks effortlessly easy. At present, he's not in his groove, and snatching at shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.