Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear what Pep has to say about Kev

To paraphrase him, Pep says that Kev aren't as good as Silva and Gundogan as he's not as press-resistant as those two, and when those two are healthy, he will pick Silva and Gundogan to start and Kev will go to the bench as he makes the team unbalanced.

Yeah that's how i interpreted it too pal. I don't think he's too sure about our Kev - It think Yaya may get in ahead of him Tuesday reading behind the lines of this presser.....

In all seriousness, Pep just describes what it is that makes Kev so special, he always makes the best decision at the particular moment.
Sometimes you have to run forward, sometimes you have to pass quickly, sometimes you have do one touch passing, sometimes you have to run with the ball first before passing, sometimes you have to shoot, and Kev always makes the correct decision for that moment. Not to mention that the weight of his passing his always on point. I swear Gundogan was probably thinking like wtf when he received the pass from Kev as it was so easy for him to finish that, and it caught me out of nowhere I got goosebumps when he made that pass. Silva, as godly awesome as he, is caught too many times passing the ball when he should've shot it.

Do you think that's it's only a coincidence that our improvement in form just happen to coincide exactly as Kev upping his form? I think not.

Remember earlier in the season when Pep says that we played well but still 'lacking that final ball'? Yeah that's just code for 'yeah we're waiting for Kev to go full steam'.

You heard it here first, Kev's final ball delivery is second only to Messi.

In all seriousness, Pep just describes what it is that makes Kev so special, he always makes the best decision at the particular moment.
Sometimes you have to run forward, sometimes you have to pass quickly, sometimes you have do one touch passing, sometimes you have to run with the ball first before passing, sometimes you have to shoot, and Kev always makes the correct decision for that moment. Not to mention that the weight of his passing his always on point. I swear Gundogan was probably thinking like wtf when he received the pass from Kev as it was so easy for him to finish that, and it caught me out of nowhere I got goosebumps when he made that pass. Silva, as godly awesome as he, is caught too many times passing the ball when he should've shot it.

Do you think that's it's only a coincidence that our improvement in form just happen to coincide exactly as Kev upping his form? I think not.

Remember earlier in the season when Pep says that we played well but still 'lacking that final ball'? Yeah that's just code for 'yeah we're waiting for Kev to go full steam'.

You heard it here first, Kev's final ball delivery is second only to Messi.
Sorry, I've been saying this for 2 years now. I doubt this is first :p

Knowing that the wall will jump is one thing but the way he keep the ball down and guided it to the bottom left corner is just special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.