Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Guardiola said he was fine after the game.
Cheers.

Thought he was outstanding yesterday, and it's great to see the team playing two old fashioned inside forwards in KDB and Silva. Really looking forward to Tuesday night now.

Absolutely outstanding and is one of the classiest players you'll find. Seems like such a top player to have both on the pitch and in the dressing room.

Looks like the Ginger Pig was right about him.

The way our Ginger8 sums up games in the post-match interviews, is probably the best I hv seen of any player do in the EPL. Shows he can read games well, and has the brain to take his in-match intelligence and decision-making to the next level. Lucky he has Pep to coach him. And Mourinho found this guy not upto Chelsea standard - What a moron! Soon, he will say that about Pogba too coz he is wasting offensive talent by loading them with defensive responsibilities and conservative tactics. Imagine what Pep can do to a technical player like Pogba! Football has moved on and players like KdB, Pogba are as close as you can get to a modern technical player, who must be given the freedom to express themselves.

Absolutely outstanding and is one of the classiest players you'll find. Seems like such a top player to have both on the pitch and in the dressing room.
Be interesting to see what Pep does when we finally get Gundogan fit. Personally, I think he's wasted out wide and better utilised as a inside left/right. He looked to be playing to deep during the earlier games in the season but he was truly outstanding yesterday. Roll on Tuesday.

Be interesting to see what Pep does when we finally get Gundogan fit. Personally, I think he's wasted out wide and better utilised as a inside left/right. He looked to be playing to deep during the earlier games in the season but he was truly outstanding yesterday. Roll on Tuesday.

I agree. On this form there's no doubt he should be central. Especially when we're quite spoilt out wide with Nolito, Sterling, Sane and Navas.

On the positive side we can now rotate them all to ensure nobody gets burnt out. De Bruyne, Silva and Gundogan will all need rests at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.