Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you have an ample supply of tissues near you (for your tears of joy, obviously).

I think this game shows how much more better he is than everyone else. It always shocks me when some argue Dihno is more important. It's like turning the truth on it's head.

Outside of Ederson, no one is in the same zip code in terms of importance.

I think this game shows how much more better he is than everyone else. It always shocks me when some argue Dihno is more important. It's like turning the truth on it's head.

Outside of Ederson, no one is in the same zip code in terms of importance.

Agreed. He's the only player who continues to take chances with the ball at his feet. Without his penetration we become somewhat negative with our passing. I love Silva and I think Fernandinho is having far and away best season at the club but KDB is on another planet.

People won't appreciate the analogy but he is to assists what Cristiano Ronaldo was to goals when he first rocked up at Real Madrid. Doesn't matter what's going on, where it is on the pitch or what it takes to make it happen, but he just does it.

I have never seen a player like this. There have been players who have the ability to play the same kind of passes but no one ever with the ruthless efficiency, technique AND consistency of this guy.

You don't rest KDB in a game that means anything. You just don't. You get the game won & then sub him off.

If we had a Ross Barkley (in form), someone to bring some directness & running power alongside Silva/Gundo in midfield, that'd be one thing but we don't.

Even more perplexing was starting Bernardo out wide too. At the very least play Sterling if KDB absolutely needs resting from the start.

Don't get it. We can rest KDB vs Basel and in the PL at will.

Pep, why make such an obvious error? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.