Kevin De Bruyne - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think he’ll be watching many more games from the bench.

He’s one of those very few players that can take a game by the scruff of the neck. Must demoralise the opposition to see him.

Don’t think he’ll be watching many more games from the bench.

He’s one of those very few players that can take a game by the scruff of the neck. Must demoralise the opposition to see him.

Definitely.
He obviously wasn’t quite there but looked good when he came on.

He brings an aura of authority and confidence when he enters play,we are a different proposition entirely with his presence.

He brings an aura of authority and confidence when he enters play,we are a different proposition entirely with his presence.

I wonder if Kompany was to leave and the captain's armband was available would KDB get it or one of the older players such as Silva or Fernandihno would get it. Because in my opinion KDB is the captain of this team.

I wonder if Kompany was to leave and the captain's armband was available would KDB get it or one of the older players such as Silva or Fernandihno would get it. Because in my opinion KDB is the captain of this team.
Next year all three at best will be backups. So KDB might just be the defacto Capt

Coming on he just had that air of “alright I’m here muthafuckers” about him, effectively killing any chance Arsenal had of getting into the game. Light years ahead of any other midfielder on the pitch. Confident he will take a step up this season in terms of the more cerebral aspects of his play - his authority on the pitch, control of the game, decision making etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.