#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He‘s already getting 400k/week. I don‘t see any other club paying him that much. If he is not committed I think that he should leave. Imagine a captain that might stay if u raise his salary again. De Bryune might be unique and essentially a weapon in our game but that doesn‘t mean that there‘s no one in modern football who can reach his level.

He‘s already getting 400k/week. I don‘t see any other club paying him that much. If he is not committed I think that he should leave. Imagine a captain that might stay if u raise his salary again. De Bryune might be unique and essentially a weapon in our game but that doesn‘t mean that there‘s no one in modern football who can reach his level.
He not getting 400k a week,nowhere near it

£400k a week you say - prove it

sniff sniff

Well. That‘s what I’ve been hearing for forever. I might be wrong tho. Always thought that’s his wage since he exceeds Kun.
You have heard wrong,you should know we have a structure that is heavily based on performance,rags pay basic salaries like that,we do not

Kevin De Bruyne still happy at Manchester City, has three years left on his current contract, and is NOT actively looking for a move. Manchester City consider him as their future captain and are expected to make a move for a new contract soon. [
@HLNinEngeland

Dipperland or Ragford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.