#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not shocked he was subbed, it was probably a good odds bet at that moment. 2:0 up, less than 48 hours before another game, not extremely important match, was not wrth of risking his injury. It's bringing Gundo for him that looked so fucking stupid and it proved as such.
2-1 the most important game is the hard away game,it was a very important match,taking him off and going defensive was very wrong

Surprised so many people went with Kev for their MOTM. Thought he was dreadful for the most part but his sheer ability with the ball at his feet won out.

Taking him off against Wolves didn't do him much good, should have let him carry on giving then something to worry about.

13 actually:)
If he stays fit he will smash it, and set a new one that will be very difficult to beat. Even better if he has beaten it by march, I think he will get POTY

premier league website says he’s on 12. still should beat Henry’s record and he also has 4 assists in a row at the moment so can have a crack at Ozil’s 7 in a row record

premier league website says he’s on 12. still should beat Henry’s record and he also has 4 assists in a row at the moment so can have a crack at Ozil’s 7 in a row record

I wanna see him break the record of 4 in a game at some point. If anyone can, it's him.

Surprised so many people went with Kev for their MOTM. Thought he was dreadful for the most part but his sheer ability with the ball at his feet won out.

Taking him off against Wolves didn't do him much good, should have let him carry on giving then something to worry about.

I didn't pick him as MotM but his goal, which he helped set up, and assist were rather important. His work on the second goal alone was magnificent. There was plenty of other good work, including some wonderful ball winning in the second half but he was a tad inconsistent yesterday.

He is though our best and most inspirational player and the league's most talented player.

Nowhere near his best today but hopefully he’ll get a rest V Port Vale and be fresh after that

Looked like he’d been on a two day bender! Haha!

Not that he did, but he could be having the worst game of his career and you still know he's going to split the opposition in two and put it on a plate for someone at some point.

He has unshakable confidence in his own ability. But I guess that's easy when you're that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.