#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been abject for a while now in general play. He was half arsed at best today.

Think he and other players are already thinking about the CL and are careful to avoid injuries. Think we will be far more energetic in the CL, that's my hope anyway.

Thing is with Kev even when not at his best he creates something - he's cutting a frustrated figure because he wants to win.

He looks heavy and leggy but fair play to him, he keeps going. I was trying to recall if de Bruyne ever had a genuine turn of pace in his time with us, or if he was always more a strength and drive kind of runner.

Sublime passing but his power on the ball where he would pick the ball up in midfield and go on the rampage has gone. He just doesn't do it any more. I don't think he has ever got back to the level he was at before his injury.

Would not be surprised if he requested a transfer in the Summer.

Sublime passing but his power on the ball where he would pick the ball up in midfield and go on the rampage has gone. He just doesn't do it any more. I don't think he has ever got back to the level he was at before his injury.

Haha

Why would he do that?

T
He looks heavy and leggy but fair play to him, he keeps going. I was trying to recall if de Bruyne ever had a genuine turn of pace in his time with us, or if he was always more a strength and drive kind of runner.
The latter i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.