#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the foul was outside the box. But how wasn’t it a free kick?
No I'm talking about the one leading to the corner before the Foden goal. Just before he shot Hummels (I think) clipped him.

You're talking about the one where Reus shoved him and he shot it with his left foot.

No I'm talking about the one leading to the corner before the Foden goal. Just before he shot Hummels (I think) clipped him.

You're talking about the one where Reus shoved him and he shot it with his left foot.
yes, I was. I missed the foul you are referring to. I will have to watch it again. Thanks.

I was discussing that with a mate. It’s one of those where he had to choose to go down to force the ref to make a decision.

I’m personally glad he took the shot on, I’d always prefer to see a player stay on their feet (unless it’s the CL final and we need a winner) especially considering KDB has the ability to put that in the back of the net, even off balance.

Kev and Phil are carrying us through games at the minute.
Very much how I'm seeing it. They're the players we're looking to and have really dug us out of trouble in both legs of that QF. Great for them but could do with a couple of others regaining top form again because Cancelo, Gundo, possibly Rodri, Stones and maybe a couple more aren't quite where they were a month or so back. Although the bar they set then was very high I think a few of them will have to get closer to it if we're likely to beat psg

My memory isn't what it was but I remember him single handedly carrying us past PSG 5 years ago. That was our worst team of the past decade and we gifted them a goal on a harmless back pass. De bruyne won it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.