Kevin Doyle

unsworthblue

Apparantely we've been looking at him for a while now,i know it sounds ridiculous to me as well but stranger things have happened and all that,he's on £37k a week and Wolves need to get shut,same with O'Hara who's on £23k a week,Fulham,Southampton and Everton have all expressed an interest,Doyley would certainly be a different kind of player to what we already have

I agree Doyley would be a different type of player from the ones we have signed recently but a lot more like the players we signed last year

unsworthblue said:
Apparantely we've been looking at him for a while now,i know it sounds ridiculous to me as well but stranger things have happened and all that,he's on £37k a week and Wolves need to get shut,same with O'Hara who's on £23k a week,Fulham,Southampton and Everton have all expressed an interest,Doyley would certainly be a different kind of player to what we already have
you're absolutely right - very strange. May I ask where you heard about this?

He's absolutely dross.

A lad I went to school with is am ST there. L.Blakeman.

He said and I quote "He's fools gold Nip, everyone gives him an inch because he grafts but there's never any end produce. There's a reason why we have been relegated twice on the bounce".

Think Blakey summed that up well. Maybe Hull or Palace but we should leave him well alone. Just another Sinclair absolutely no doubt.

One of the more ridiculous links I've seen this summer. Absolutley no chance!

We has ideas of challenging for the Champs League, a league one player doesn't come close to being anywhere near good enough

George Hannah said:
unsworthblue said:
wouldn't like to name anyone but the same fella told me about another transfer a week before it happened,the fellA works in the football business,he deals with alot of people who we all know,i was slightly shocked when he told me but i personally can't see us signing him

WTF?????? Not as long as I've got a hole in my arse. I'd rather us sign Mrs Doyle from Father Ted.......

unsworthblue said:
George Hannah said:
unsworthblue said:
wouldn't like to name anyone but the same fella told me about another transfer a week before it happened,the fellA works in the football business,he deals with alot of people who we all know,i was slightly shocked when he told me but i personally can't see us signing him
even more worrying then, sounds like it might be kosher, something to do with our new Irish links?

George Hannah said:
unsworthblue said:
George Hannah said:
even more worrying then, sounds like it might be kosher, something to do with our new Irish links?
its definately true mate, i never post in the transfer section unless i'm certain about something,maybe the thinking behind it is we can play a different way if need be,a last resort or whatever you want to call it,i don't know i'm no expert but we have been watching him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.