Kevin Doyle

You sure he didn't say Cardiff City? A striker who bagged 9 goals in 44 games in the Championship last season at the best team in England? It doesn't add up (plus we have 4 strikers + Guidetti already).

LoveCity said:
You sure he didn't say Cardiff City? A striker who bagged 9 goals in 44 games in the Championship last season at the best team in England? It doesn't add up (plus we have 4 strikers + Guidetti already).
Why bother getting the defender we need if we could get Doyle? Must be a wind up! Probably utd fans getting us back for fabregas joke on Facebook!

George Hannah said:
unsworthblue said:
George Hannah said:
you're absolutely right - very strange. May I ask where you heard about this?
wouldn't like to name anyone but the same fella told me about another transfer a week before it happened,the fellA works in the football business,he deals with alot of people who we all know,i was slightly shocked when he told me but i personally can't see us signing him
even more worrying then, sounds like it might be kosher, something to do with our new Irish links?
What are these new Irish links? Have I missed something?

Back on topic, Doyle would be a ridiculous waste of a space in the squad. Would much rather any of the kids were thrown on the bench

unsworthblue said:
George Hannah said:
unsworthblue said:
wouldn't like to name anyone but the same fella told me about another transfer a week before it happened,the fellA works in the football business,he deals with alot of people who we all know,i was slightly shocked when he told me but i personally can't see us signing him
even more worrying then, sounds like it might be kosher, something to do with our new Irish links?
its definately true mate, i never post in the transfer section unless i'm certain about something,maybe the thinking behind it is we can play a different way if need be,a last resort or whatever you want to call it,i don't know i'm no expert but we have been watching him

you are "certain" about what - that we are buying him, that we have been looking at him, that we are considering him to run the club shop?

dronefromsector7g said:
This should be in the joke thread surely?
Shirley just told me to take this seriously. We need to boost our home grown quota and Doyley is the next to final piece in the jigsaw. Rumour has it we are in the mix for Grant Holt.
Rooney? Pah!

TheBlueDune said:
dronefromsector7g said:
This should be in the joke thread surely?
Shirley just told me to take this seriously. We need to boost our home grown quota and Doyley is the next to final piece in the jigsaw. Rumour has it we are in the mix for Grant Holt.
Rooney? Pah!
Pah's a good player. English too :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.