Kevin the c**t Muscat

rhysmcfc

Just watched the Melbourne derby, only to see the worlds biggest **** in Kevin fucking Muscat quite possibly end a young kids career with a horror tackle. This was Roy Keane on Alfie Haaland type bad. He went well over the ball and just absolutely destroyed the young bloke Zahra's knee into a million pieces. Supposedly he was in such a bad state in the sheds that he went into shock. I have almost no doubt that he will get off, the old boys network absolutely loves the prick.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxdgSBbFLP4[/youtube]

People like that should be kicked out of football.

His manager and club should never select him again, and they should simply fire him.

A long-term ban isn't enough. It should be a sine die ban.

As he walks off he mouths the words "I got the ball". What ball would that be then?
Shows not even an iota of remorse after nearly cutting the young lad in two.

Soulboy said:
People like that should be kicked out of football.

His manager and club should never select him again, and they should simply fire him.

A long-term ban isn't enough. It should be a sine die ban.

I agree 100%.

You know what will happen though? He'll get a 3 match ban for the card, and that's it. He'll also be the Melbourne manager as soon as he retires, he already runs the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.