Kevin the c**t Muscat

An absolute ****. Possibly the only player in football that I would not feel pity for if he were to be on the end of a leg breaker.

Not in my nature to say that but the bloke has regularly gone out to intentionally seriously injure players throughout his career and a taste of his own medicine would possibly seem apt.

Amazed that he hasn't had several good pastings during his career.

I'd forgotten about this orrible ****. Didn't he break a leg or two in the prem?

The 'challenge' is disgraceful. Deliberate attempt to severely hurt the lad and it's a shame that excuses for footballers like this guy can make a good living from the game from little more than aggression and intimidating their opponents

absolute disgrace of a footballer, i have no respect for this thug. if he wasn't on a football pitch he would be locked up.

why he doesn't get his arse sued is beyond me, a total f**king prick who i'd love to see get his legs broken. total tosser.

The spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch as he leaves the pitch is a nice touch; I wonder if he'll mention this assault next time he's in the confessional?

abu13 said:
absolute disgrace of a footballer, i have no respect for this thug. if he wasn't on a football pitch he would be locked up.

why he doesn't get his arse sued is beyond me, a total f**king prick who i'd love to see get his legs broken. total tosser.

im sure he did get sued back in england when he ended some kids career, cant remember the name though

Horrible challenge, football pundits whilst they may criticise this type of challenge they always seem to make a bigger fuss if a player spits at a fellow pro. Whilst I'm not condoning spitting, I'd much rather be spat at than have someone assaulting me like this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.