Kevin's q&a

You can see him laughing at comments he didn't read. Probably you're fit or you're shit from the dicks who think it's funny. Enjoyed that, cheers op.

Is his mother tongue French or Flemish? I haven't heard him speak anything but English. Same for Vinny! Never heard him speak anything but English.
Kevin comes from the Flemish part of Belgium. Vinny was raised in Brussel. Most people there speaks French but Vinny went to a Flemish school and speaks both languages fluent.
You can say Vinny is a "real" Belgian.
A lot of Flemish people ( including me ) wants to separate from the French. But that's politics :-)

Kevin comes from the Flemish part of Belgium. Vinny was raised in Brussel. Most people there speaks French but Vinny went to a Flemish school and speaks both languages fluent.
A lot of Flemish people ( including me ) wants to separate from the French. But that's politics :-)
Which bit do they speak Walloon in, the south ?

We all want to separate from the French! But most of all we want to separate the French from their breath, Baccers, Clichy and The Mangler excepted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.