Key Bridge, Baltimore, has collapsed.

LangleyBlue1970

Team supported
Manchester City

Reports of workers in the water, along with vehicles. Bridge was struck by a cargo ship.

What the actual fuck??? Jesus how quickly did that collapse? I have no idea how the ship collided with it, that's insane. I've sailed under plenty of bridges when I worked deep sea, that's gross negligence of the highest order.
Just seen a few more extended clips. The ship is heading out towards the bridge. At one point all the lights go out on it, suggesting power failure. Then it drifts into the supporting column.

Somebody is in big trouble.

Hopefully they rescue everyone but it’s not looking good given the height from which they have dropped.

Reports of workers in the water, along with vehicles. Bridge was struck by a cargo ship.

Major infrastructure in Baltimore. This could seriously impact the local economy.

There's a lot of kinetic energy in a heavy cargo ship, even at low speed. More than enough to destroy a bridge. Hopefully nobody seriously injured or killed, although there are reports of people in the water.

Just waiting for Trump to somehow blame Biden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.