Keyboard issue on Android

Can you not highlight what you want to delete and cut it?
Not ideal I know but may do until issue resolved.

Thanks mate, appreciate the suggestion and that's what I've been doing if I need to delete a few words, but it's a hard habit to get in to if it's just the odd letter!

I think because it’s a known bug it should be fixed sooner rather than later. Failing that can you rollback the latest Chrome update on Android?

I think because it’s a known bug it should be fixed sooner rather than later. Failing that can you rollback the latest Chrome update on Android?

Thanks Ric, I wouldn't know where to start with that so I guess I'll have to wait it out!

I'm getting similar to this too but suspect it's another shit Android update. Only happens when I press return to go to a new line.
I don't have this particular problem, but my updates, running Android on Samsung tablet, often completely fuck up my OS.
Usually, but not always, get put right with new update.

The new site looks great and has been working fine for me, but I'm having an issue when typing out posts. If I need to delete anything when I press the button on my phone the whole keyboard disappears and I have to keep tapping it to make it re-appear and repeat the process for every character I want to delete, which makes it pretty time consuming. Holding the enter button does the same thing.

Is anyone else having this issue? My phone is a Samsung S10 and works fine on every other website, so I have no idea what's going on here!
This has just started for me tonight.
Samsung A70

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.