Khaldoon Vs. The Media And Press

I like his way of doing it, every interview is always calm and reassuring, makes him speaking more interesting and something to look forward to than speaking out every other day about shit like some chairmen.

What an impressive bloke. Articulate, succinct, insightful and intelligent. We must be the envy of the football world to have this man as Chairman. His passion and commitment shines through with every utterance.

Like him - can't wait for next season.

Typical of the media Already they are dismissing his statement as a "vote of confidence" and still peddling the line that Roberto is a dead man walking The hack from the News Of The World" was putting a negative spin on it on Talk Sport last night It is amazing how these creatures think dismissing any erudite points put by City fans Well we know where most of their sympathies lie They just repeat their mantra despite anything to the contrary It beggars belief
I thought the press conference on the official site was refreshing very articulate and with a sense that we know where we are going
I have become accustomed to ignoring anything from so called journalists who are anything but They are just sensation seekers in the misguided opinion "it sells paper" The net has put paid to this concept that we would buy a paper to find out what was happening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.