Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SouthStandStander, 21 May 2019.

1. MCFC1993

MCFC1993

It's a brilliant line and a very eloquent way of saying 'fuck off and worry about yourselves'.

prestonibbo_mcfc likes this.
  2. Barry Conlons wig

Barry Conlons wig

3. Alex-MCFC

Alex-MCFC

Ingolstadt in spirit - Manchester my abode
    Team supported:
    Manchester City // FC Ingolstadt 04
    This is the club's Milvian Bridge. The ideology has changed. We are coming out swinging.

Ardwick Green Blue likes this.
  4. paulc

paulc

Can’t wait for part 2. Loved it when he said about hearing what officials at other clubs say about us, it’s like he’s got his list of people who have stabbed us in the back & he will bide his time & gain revenge. I feel with how well the club is structured off the pitch & that we have Pep, we could break Uniteds 3 in a row for Premier League titles won. Think VAR coming in will protect us as the powers that be will not want us dominating for years to come. Bring on the Charity Shield in August!!!!!

5. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

With an implict caveat of, we know where we're at and what we're doing.

6. jrb

jrb

“Khaldoon tearing Tebas apart again!”

7. Oleole123

Oleole123

Silly members on bluemoon are still thinking Liverpool are behind the FFP attacks.

The only clubs who are attacking us are Bayern Juventus and the Spanish Barcelona and Madrid

Bluearmy and FrankSwift1 like this.
  8. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

He said we were confident as long as the enquiry was going to be based on facts, but added a hanging proviso to the effect that what might happen if it weren’t based on facts, was in the lap of the Gods. So not quite the same as “we have nothing to fear”.
    Personally I don’t think there was much in that interview of consequence, if only because he clearly wasn’t able to discuss anything specific that might relate to the UEFA enquiry. Tebas was an easy, legitimate and deserved target, but other than that, as regards off-field matters, the relaxed ambience felt a bit forced IMO. I do know I wouldn’t want to mess with him though. There was a definite steeliness there. On the field stuff, where he could be more loquacious, was good.

9. CITYROBBO

CITYROBBO

So So lucky to have a man so intelligent as our chairman. He is dead right we are turning over £500 million now and we should be proud of how phenomenal our club is run and ignore all the negativity..

That look in his eyes damn that's scary, i'll tell you something UEFA are fucking with the wrong men in Khaldoon and Sheik Mansour.

pizzaman and Sergio<3 like this.
  10. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City