Khaldoons End of Season Interview

Back in 2012 winning the league was the holy grail and I never thought I'd see the day.
Since then we have equalled and bettered that achievement many times, much to the disdain of the anti City brigade.
This C/L win has raised us to a new level now. A level that few clubs internationally have ever reached.
It is the cherry on top of the icing on the rich fruit cake.

So when the chairman walks in, to the theme of 'Mission Impossible', says his piece and walks out to the strains of 'Nobody Does it Better',
I will be in a state of euphoria that no drug comes close to matching.

P.S. The aforementioned fancy cake is nothing to do with Yaya!

Back in 2012 winning the league was the holy grail and I never thought I'd see the day.
Since then we have equalled and bettered that achievement many times, much to the disdain of the anti City brigade.
This C/L win has raised us to a new level now. A level that few clubs internationally have ever reached.
It is the cherry on top of the icing on the rich fruit cake.

So when the chairman walks in, to the theme of 'Mission Impossible', says his piece and walks out to the strains of 'Nobody Does it Better',
I will be in a state of euphoria that no drug comes close to matching.

P.S. The aforementioned fancy cake is nothing to do with Yaya!
I like it.

I matter what Khaldoon says we can bet it will be misinterpreted by the media.

Of course. Much like when Pep said about getting the lawyers in the room and sorting it out and Simon Jordan then went off on a rant about how we were delaying it. Complaining about the fact the delay was all on us, despite it taking how long for the PL to finally bring charges?! Despite the fact that in any walk of life, innocent or guilty, you will try to use the best lawyers you can to defend you. When it comes to a tribal thing like football, the team the panel supports is 100% relevant and something to kick off about.

Simon also seems to think that if we have irrefutable evidence it will be accepted as such. He's presented with irrefutable evidence quite often on Talkshite - in relation to him running Palace into the ground, but he still denies it!

For me Khaldoon walks into the room picks the Mike up and goes through the usual rigmarol. Congratulating everyone involved for a wonderful season. At the end as he goes to walk out he stops. Turns round and says. Ooops my bad I forgot to introduce someone. On cue in walks Mbappe with a City shirt on.
Khaldoon smiles, lights a cigar and walks out.
I like the scene...however, i don't think the Mbappe ego would be a good fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.