Khaldoons End of Season Interview

£300m in prize money
why has my season ticket gone up?

meldrew.jpg
because idiots still go on pitch when clearly told not to why should the club pay the fine

Khaldoon discussing the 115 charges while sat in front of all 3 trophies, WE WILL BE THERE.
will be great if he breaks the news that they have been dropped and they were waiting for this moment to announce ...

Chip Barm

Barm cake
Barm cake with black pudding.jpg
Barm cake with melted butter and black pudding
TypeBread
Place of originEngland
Region or stateHistorical Lancashire
Main ingredientsBarm
A barm cake is a soft, round, flattish bread roll from North West England, traditionally leavened with barm.[1][2][3][4]

Bacon is often the filling for a barm cake, at home or in Lancashire cafes or bakers. [5]

Chips are also a popular filling, sold in most fish and chip shops in the North West of England and often called a chip barm

Here we go.
Remember working at Maine Road and was with a guy from Blackburn. We went round the corner on Claremont Road to Isabelle's Pantry, to get our dinner. He asked for a ham salad TEA CAKE she said are you sure, yes why not. Then took it back and complained coz it had fuckin currents in it.

Love his end of year interview.
City's huge success isn't down to Mancini, Pellegrinni or even Pep.

It is down to this one man.

His humility, intelligence, his bravery and mostly his calm is the main reason for the success.
Without him, we would have had only the odd trophy or league win, nothing more.

It is because of him that we got Pep. He laid down the foundations for Pep's back room staff to be recruited knowing it would give us a better chance of Pep coming.

He is also the guy who will steer us on a new course when Pep leaves...

Chip Barm

Barm cake
Barm cake with black pudding.jpg
Barm cake with melted butter and black pudding
TypeBread
Place of originEngland
Region or stateHistorical Lancashire
Main ingredientsBarm
A barm cake is a soft, round, flattish bread roll from North West England, traditionally leavened with barm.[1][2][3][4]

Bacon is often the filling for a barm cake, at home or in Lancashire cafes or bakers. [5]

Chips are also a popular filling, sold in most fish and chip shops in the North West of England and often called a chip barm

Given I’ve been staunchly Team Barm all my life, I’ve only just found out what ‘barm’ actually meant.

I am ashamed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.