Khaldoons End of Season Interview

Personally I find the club the same now as I did way back. Ok you cant pop in and watch them training and get autographs like I did back in the 70's.

Back in the 80' the club sent my mate a letter signed by the first team squad. After my mate had had a really bad car crash

The club set me a sign card from Sergio. Two infact :) My mate recieved out of the blue a signed John Stones shirt last season as they share the same birth date.

On this front I think the club has always been very good.
I also have received personal letters from the club including one from Vincent Kompany after my heart operation. Plus signed birthday cards.
I also think the club are good on this front.

Just watched this interview The David Rubenstein Show: Khaldoon Al Mubarak a great wider view on a great man. 4 years old but it's not the sort of video to age badly.
Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen this before and it's a good watch, especially if you're interested in Khaldoon himself and all the things he is involved in. Interestingly, Sheik Mansoor is hardly mentioned, but there's more about how Khaldoon supports Sheik Mohammed. With this, and being CEO of the company he runs, it's wonder he has any time for City. I'm glad he does as he seems an extremely capable and motivated man.

City have said previously they know it to be Arsenal. It was Arsenal’s letter headed paper to the Premier League and City believe Arsenal were the ring leaders of the letter to the CAS.

Pep has also said, ‘I have no respect for [Arsenal] off [the pitch]’. And he’s never said anything like that about any other club.
True, but it's possible that the situation may have changed with Arsenal in the meantime. We sold them Jesus and Zinchenko and seemed happy enough doing business with them so perhaps there's been a thawing of relations of late

True, but it's possible that the situation may have changed with Arsenal in the meantime. We sold them Jesus and Zinchenko and seemed happy enough doing business with them so perhaps there's been a thawing of relations of late
We sold them those players because they were pretty much the only Premier League team willing to pay up. It suited us financially.
Don’t believe for one minute those bitter two faced cunts are to be trusted.

I remember working a Saturday morning job around 87 and then heading to Maine Road. I was tired so I tried a seat in the North Stand. I didn’t have a preferred block so the ticket office person pulled out a box with season tickets in it. I was sold a ticket. In the North Stand, I found my seat was broken but I couldn’t stand in the space either because of the low hanging barbed wire. That’s how we used to to look after our fans in the good old days.

Things are better now even though there’s lots of room for improvement.

As other posters have noted in the past, a failing in our fan services has sometimes been sorting out individual Blues with generous help / redress but not often helping the majority of our fans.
Was very hitty missy in the past I found, just not organised. When my dad was terminally ill in the 90s he wanted one more trip to MR but could barely walk. I rang the club to ask if we could park at the ground and just got a YTS type young girl who said they couldn't help which pissed me off quite a bit. On the other hand my son was a mascot not long after and the whole day was great but that was something they catered fot.

Interesting read this on what Khaldoon was mentioning but low-key believe all these head of departments leaving ie poached is to destabilise our club. Everyone want to copy us so they hire our staff. I was staggered when they broke down the amount of people left or leaving this year. I think referencing the staff leaving in proud way was message to rivals we will only get better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.