Khaldoon's end of season review

He'll tell us local fans how important we are whilst several hundred will have been priced out for next season.

Local fans Do matter, as long as they can afford the annual price hikes. If you can't tough shit, the club don't care.
I hope the right fisted fucker has got a reasonable explanation for not winning the league cup and CL.

Im guessing this will come after the FA cup final.

Can not wait - they are always so good.
Guess I'm in the minority here but don't think there is anything in them at all - usual corporate speak replies to pre submitted/approved gentle questions - never anything of any real substance

just my opinion though

I hope we win on Saturday and he goes full ego mode telling the world we are the best ever, fuck masters and the American owners and we are going to spend £500m in the summer! Lol
£500,000,000.00?

What's the point in having "fuck you" money if you're not gonna fuck em?

More like: "get to fuck Masters and your pauper yanks, we're going medieval this summer and we're going to drop a billion."

Add that to your poxy charge sheet.

Normally love these.
However his last one was more "Corporate" than to the fans.

Guess I'm in the minority here but don't think there is anything in them at all - usual corporate speak replies to pre submitted/approved gentle questions - never anything of any real substance

just my opinion though
Oh! Come on.

There's a lot to like about our chairman's end of season reviews.

I particularly enjoyed the one where he said "we won't be held accountable for other clubs (rags, dippers et al) mismanagement"

..... and then "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" I'm looking at you Everton and Nottingham Forest as well as the red top cartel.

There'll be a few gems in his next one.

Oh! Come on.

There's a lot to like about our chairman's end of season reviews.

I particularly enjoyed the one where he said "we won't be held accountable for other clubs (rags, dippers et al) mismanagement"

..... and then "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" I'm looking at you Everton and Nottingham Forest as well as the red top cartel.

There'll be a few gems in his next one.
OK happy to hold my hands up - people look forward to it and get a lot from it - no problems with that at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.