Khiara Keating WSL Golden Glove Award Winner 2023/24:

I think it does seem like a bit of "making an example of them" case. But as I said earlier, the idea that the police should be turning up at your place of work and searching your locker after something like this seems wildly excessive and inappropriate. Ridiculous use of the courts too.
Did they find anything in her club locker?

Also, what probable cause have they got for a vehicle search or is it just American's that can deny a search of their car?

Seems way over the top for a class C drug, though always disappointing to see players using any kind of drugs IMO, you only get one chance to do the job of your dreams, keep all that shit away until you have retired

Did they find anything in her club locker?

Also, what probable cause have they got for a vehicle search or is it just American's that can deny a search of their car?

Seems way over the top for a class C drug, though always disappointing to see players using any kind of drugs IMO, you only get one chance to do the job of your dreams, keep all that shit away until you have retired

Doesn't say anywhere that they found anything in her locker and I'd be hugely surprised if they did.

And sure I understand your view around athletes and drugs but she is presently denying the has done anything and there doesn't seem to be any firm evidence she has given her mother is saying it was hers. Personally l, as long as they're doing it in public and chucking the canisters on the floor, I don't think someone doing a few balloons with their mates is that much of a big deal other than for the fact I don't really see the appeal because I think they're horrible lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.