Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

21 year old Georgian international winger currently getting rave reviews at Napoli.

Serie A Player of the Month for August.

Won‘t be long before the European elite clubs are in for him

Off to a great start and has a real swagger about him, probably the socks. Looking forward to seeing him against Liverpool/Ajax/Rangers. He’s young, only just arrived in Naples, and contracted until 2027, so De Laurentiis would have your eyes, limbs, and Crown Jewels in any negotiation.

Haha just opened up the forum to mention this guy. Even copy and pasted his name so I would spell it correctly.

It’s probably the Georgi Kinkladze fan in me but I would love us to sign another tricky Georgian dribbler and he looks really good to be fair.

Unbelievable on the ball from what I’ve seen from the Napoli games. Scored a rocket at the weekend against Lazio. Been some find/bargain for them, have a good feeling he will be one of the top players in Europe . Funnily enough he is very like Kinkladze the way he dribbles with the ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.