Kia Joorabchian on TS this morning

Re: Kia scumbag on TS this morning

but where is this volcano? how do you know about this so called laser?

I NEED YOU TUBE VIDEOS AS PROOF!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
sbm said:
It has been a bad summer, with serious miscalculations, for at least three of Joorabchian's clients - Carlos, Nedum and Mark Hughes. Hopefully, there will be no hiccups in our negotiating a new contract with Nigel, another of his clients.

It makes me wonder what 'advice' Joorabchian actually gave Hughes, considering that he remains out of a job. My theory is that maybe the word has been put about that Hughes isn't to be trusted with money. Although he bought well with Komps, Zaba and NDJ City have taken big hits on the others. Maybe that's why he suddenly left Fulham - it's possible that Khaldoon had a quiet word with Al Fayed, who subsequently put the brake on Hughes' close season spending. Maybe Joorabchian was confident of negotiating Hughes into the Villa job but Khaldoon in the meantime also had a word with Randy Lerner. They could of course be business acquaintances from Khaldoon's time in the States.

All 'Maybe's', but there's something strange about it all. I also wonder what the families of the 'Tafia' make of it ? Hughes walks out and they walk out with him, Hughes still out of a job and so are they. Nice one Kia.

Perhaps Nedum and NDJ should be rethinking their strategy.

Yes and maybe Khaldoon has a secret "layer" inside a volcano and is planning to hold the world to ransom with a "laser"

Brilliant!

Shaelumstash said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Yes and maybe Khaldoon has a secret "layer" inside a volcano and is planning to hold the world to ransom with a "laser"

Brilliant!

haha
dr%20evil%20laser.jpg

Kia Joorabchian

The worlds worst football agent?

I'm still adament it was him who was unsettling Carlitos and got the idea of him moving in his head last December. He failed to find Tev a new club this transfer window, so now Tevez has lost many fans...
Also Nedum Onouha took him on recently to get himself out of City, and once again this failed as he's still here!

Think Tevez needs someone who will do his stature justice and actually understand the quality of this player and his actual needs!

Re: Kia Joorabchian

the guy said on TS today that now that Tevez has his wife and daughters in Mcr then he may settle down.
Kia is a trouble maker and does what he needs to do to make himself more money!
Dont believe anything the guy says when he is talking positive about City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.