Kia on SSN now.

TripleTaz said:
bit of respect 4 mecca, its the most holy place for muslims
Christianity gets zero respect on here. Are you suggesting Islam ought to be treated differently? Tut.

I haven't been the biggest fan of Cook in the past but he's made up some of that recently and the hug was a nice moment.

citoeast said:
Eto'o should be sickened.
i
Is it too late for Eto? Adebayor is a done deal (or as good as) They clearly are intent on revising his work permit status to reflect a change of employer. I think they tried to get it done today but have had to settle for tomoz. Bet you any money he's a City player within the next 24 hours. I suspect that means we weren't bluffing when we withdrew our offer to Eto. I now think that Eto would sooner sit on the bench at Barca for a season rather than leave Spain. There will be much bitterness and mutual loathing between club and player but he'll stick it out there. I realise I have strayed a bit off the point here. Anyway, Eto deal will be dead the minute the Adebayor deal is concluded how ever much Eto craves the kind of reception Tevez got.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Have to say, it was a hell of a reception. Classy moment when Cook met him at the doors to Mecca and threw his arms around him.

Yep, gotta say that was a hair on the back of the neck moment.

Pam said:
citoeast said:
Eto'o should be sickened.
i
Is it too late for Eto?

If Ade delivers he could be a better, more all round player than Eto'o. Certainly longer term aswell with him being a few years younger.

RSC
Adebayor
Tevez
Robby
Bellamy

Those five are the main contenders now, any more would be a bit daft without players leaving!

Great moment that garry hug...shows that we are a club with sincerity and passion I may be wrong but there probably arent many exec chairman who would do that so publicly.

we need youtube of this tevez-cooky moment - this is the first day this summer iv been away from the pc for a substantial part of the day and whoosh i get fucked over!

chorltonblue said:
Anyone got any footage of the 'hug' moment ???
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbI9IE8J1FU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbI9IE8J1FU</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.