Kia the **** speaks....

decmancity

"What happened was confusion. Wrong for any player to refuse to play but events have been judged prior to real outcome"

MODs can merge this if they like.

Anyways what a cnut, no confusion at all.

The real outcome was that he did not play, what is confusing about that?

Re: Kia the cnut speaks....

Confusion my arse. Even an individual with the extremely limited intelligence that the hermanator possesses knows when someones telling him when to go on the pitch FFS

We don't use an interpreter to tell players to come off the bench. It's truly laughable watching this weasel trying to escape from an impossible position.

Hamann Pineapple said:
We don't use an interpreter to tell players to come off the bench. It's truly laughable watching this weasel trying to escape from an impossible position.

sorry, it was his post match interview with Shreeves that Kia is claiming was misinterpreted ..........

So when he is stood there talking to the interpretor he says he was not mentally ready and then the city lad says it, he knew what he was saying as he is not as stupid as he makes out. So he didn't think to say something?

Instead he waits till the next morning and then says it was confusion.

He has twisted himself around that much, they both are trying to get out of it now.

I knew he would try this bullshit, im not a violent guy but if i saw him for all the shit he causes id nut the **** right on the bridge of his nose, after all it would be a misunderstanding.

The translator did not get it wrong at all, these guys are not just dragged out of some gcse spanish class are they, or is Kia saying the translator doesn't know his own language ?

Who are our solicitors here, i would love some input from them to put my mind at ease regarding this being on tape ergo rock solid evidence.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

sorry, it was his post match interview with Shreeves that Kia is claiming was misinterpreted ..........

But we can hear what Shreeves said, and we can hear the interpreter translate it to Tevez, we can then hear Tevez's response and the Interpreters translation into English. Now, I didn't understand any of the Spanish parts of those conversations, but I heard them and, as such, someone who speaks Spanish can also hear them. So all they need to do is get a Spanish speaker to listen to the tape, and translate what was said again, and see if the translator didn't do his job correctly. Simple really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.