Kick off times for Kyiv games

Re: home tie with kiev 6pm

A mate said that on TV they said Liverpool did it last night as it's half term and did it so the kids could go. I have no idea if that's the real reason, or if it's even half term.

6 is a pain in the fucking arse though, i was saying how much of a twat it would be when he told me. Gonna have to try get the afternoon off. On the plus side can have a few more beers after.

mcfcliam said:
WHY DON'T CITY ADVERTISE THIS ON THE MAIN PAGE?!?!?!?!

I wouldn't have knew if it wasn't for this thread.

Back to the point, I'll be there as I finish work at 2pm, but I know a lot who won't be able to go.

KO 6pm is on the OS.
Was put on about an hr ago.

very weird that they will kick off at 10pm their local time for the home fixture, and City, a timezone 2 hours earlier have a 6pm local kickoff. It's completely backwards.

Chillidog77 said:
mcfcliam said:
WHY DON'T CITY ADVERTISE THIS ON THE MAIN PAGE?!?!?!?!

I wouldn't have knew if it wasn't for this thread.

Back to the point, I'll be there as I finish work at 2pm, but I know a lot who won't be able to go.

KO 6pm is on the OS.

I mean on the main headlines...you have to go to fixtures and then 'where and when'.

Not a big deal but more people would know if it was on the homepage.

Andouble said:
very weird that they will kick off at 10pm their local time for the home fixture, and City, a timezone 2 hours earlier have a 6pm local kickoff. It's completely backwards.
kiev kicked off at 10pm last night aswell

tasker said:
Andouble said:
kiev kicked off at 10pm last night aswell

but why? You'd think in a place like the middle of the Ukraine they'd want to have as early a kickoff as possible, especially in the middle of winter.

magic suits me just fine...it will be a first time on a midweek match that i wont be late for work :o)

mcfcliam said:
Chillidog77 said:
KO 6pm is on the OS.

I mean on the main headlines...you have to go to fixtures and then 'where and when'.

Not a big deal but more people would know if it was on the homepage.

True.
I do agree that City are usually v slow with any news. eg - everyone knew about April`s fixture bollocks last night. No announcement on the OS `til lunch time today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.