Kid British

BimboBob said:
stonerblue said:
Like there new single a lot. The one with the madness samples..

Not really their song is it?It's mostly 'Our House' with stuff chucked over the top of it and therefore ruins a classic song.

That must be the new fangled thing called 'sampling'. I think some bloke in New York knocks 'em up in his shed.

kid british said:
dannybcity said:
I saw these on Friday night in town and it's was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. I recommend if you get the chance to see them then go, you won't be disappointed.

That is all.

niceone danny glad u thought it was decent we are doing another one at city stadium on the 17th july try and get down if you can laters

Trying to get tickets as we speak.

stonerblue said:
BimboBob said:
stonerblue said:
Like there new single a lot. The one with the madness samples..

Not really their song is it?It's mostly 'Our House' with stuff chucked over the top of it and therefore ruins a classic song.

That must be the new fangled thing called 'sampling'. I think some bloke in New York knocks 'em up in his shed.

I call it laziness.

They're sharing the bill at Belladrum with a very handsome and talented DJ.

Woo!

Not normally my bag although I did go through a bit of a rude boy/ska phase a few years back, still got the threads obviously, anyway it's a decent tune and a clever use of the Madness sample, knowing one of them is a blue makes me like them a bit more (which one is a blue btw?) and I hope they do well for themselves, always good to see another Manc band breaking through and showing the rest of the country who runs things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.