Kid on holiday sent pictures of house to travellers

HolisticJim

Can anyone advise me,

I'm in mallorca and my kid has become friendly with some traveller family.

Over a period of time she's ended up telling them the area we live and then tonight, the day before we travel back, she has sent then screen shots of our house from Google maps; they clearly show our house and only our house.

Fortunately perhaps she has scrubbed out the address from the picture.

I've done a google lens search and although it shows houses like ours none of them actually show our house.

Is there a way of these travellers extracting the location of the house, whilst we are on holiday, from the screen shot before we get home?

Worried I might get home to a robbed house or else why would they have been asking her. My kids only 11 and despite me and her mum warning her she didn't know better.

Cheers

Can anyone advise me,

Over a period of time she's ended up telling them the area we live and then tonight, the day before we travel back, she has sent then screen shots of our house from Google maps; they clearly show our house and only our house.

I've done a google lens search and although it shows houses like ours none of them actually show our house.

Is there a way of these travellers extracting the location of the house, whilst we are on holiday, from the screen shot before we get home?

Worried I might get home to a robbed house or else why would they have been asking her. My kids only 11 and despite me and her mum warning her she didn't know better.

Cheers
Does the screen shot show co ordinates?

I wouldn’t worry. Travellers are great folk
I work I'm the security industry.....I have a very different perception.

I'm looking for an answer to the question however and not a discussion on the validity of travelers. They asked my 11 year old daughter for Google map images of our house....that's a worry.

Can anyone advise me,

Cheers
I'd say get a relative round there and torch the house, claim on the insurance... :)

Seriously though if it's not on Google lens I don't see how they could find it, and it sounds like you'll be back soon.
Kids eh !

I work I'm the security industry.....I have a very different perception.

I'm looking for an answer to the question however and not a discussion on the validity of travelers. They asked my 11 year old daughter for Google map images of our house....that's a worry.
I think droney was being a touch sarcastic there :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.