Kids Football Boots £££

ysmsa

Getting my 12 year old some new boots for Christmas.
Thought best he can choose his own and try them on beforehand as he loves his footy and takes it serious.

Age 12, average height slim build and just moving to a size 6 (5.5 would do but a bit tight and be out if them in a few months)

Size 6 it is then, prices jump from an already expensive £43 (the ones he chose) to god knows whatever for Adult sizes (£70+)

Size 6 shoe Adult size, ffs.
I know everyone always says footy players are a lot smaller when you meet them than they appear on the pitch but size 6 feet ffs :-)

What a Rip Off.

Thought best he can choose his own and try them on beforehand as he loves his footy and takes it serious.

Age 12, average height slim build and just moving to a size 6 (5.5 would do but a bit tight and be out if them in a few months)

Size 6 it is then, prices jump from an already expensive £43 (the ones he chose) to god knows whatever for Adult sizes (£70+)

I know everyone always says footy players are a lot smaller when you meet them than they appear on the pitch but size 6 feet ffs :-)

What a Rip Off.
I'm a 7 lol

What a Rip Off.
Have you considered filing his toes?

It‘d save you £27.

Charity shop, it’s where my first pair came from , 50+ yrs ago
Nowadays there’s Facebook marketplace , second hand obviously, but kids rarely wear a pair of footy boots out .
My mam made me stuff the toes with tissue paper , giving me an extra few months to grow into/out of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.