Kids ''knowing ther rights''

Mad Eyed Screamer

I work at a kids home...... 2 of them (aged 10 and 11) were banned from the school bus because they kept arsing about on it and winding the driver (and the rest of the kids) up.
So we have to take them / bring them back each day.
Yesterday they obviously arranged between them that they were going to fuck about and ''get sent home''.
I dropped them off and led them to their (separate) classrooms when they bolted for the bogs and locked themselves in separate cubicles. Ignoring my requests to leave they stayed in for about 15 mins (I simply waited outside with a female teacher who stated she couldn't go in)
Then they came out and washed their hands, standing at the dryers for a further 5 mins.... then heading across the corridoor to the water fountain to take an extra long drink..... followed by a slow walk away from where they were meant to be going and running away when turning a corner. I was embarrassed as fuck in front of about 3 teachers who looked on helpless.
In the end i said ''right, come on, we'll go back home if you aren't willing to go to class'' and they ran back to the car....
Of course once back, they got a bollocking from the manager, no trip out after school hours and no computer / XBox time....
But all it needed was for them to be separated. They were feeding off each other, they just needed two adults to grab an arm each and say ''this way lad'' and take them to their class. But they know that we are not allowed to touch them.... they are untouchable.....
I don't believe in the cane as it was barbaric, had it once and I'm sure the teacher got off on it.... but something has to be done.... when an 11 and a 10 year old kid are dictating the scenario in which they are refusing to go to their classroom in front of four adults who can't do a thing about it because of ''their rights''?

Those two kids provide work for a few adults.

The education system is now geared to create work for adults, not to educate kids.

What's your problem?

You profit from this racket.

Those two kids provide work for a few adults.

The education system is now geared to create work for adults, not to educate kids.

What's your problem?

You profit from this racket.
Ha ha I profit from it? Not on $10 an hour I dont!

Next you will be telling me it is OK for people to drop litter - because it provides employment for litter pickers!

We need to go back to the good old days when all the teachers were spineless maggots that got off on physically and mentally abusing little kids.
But seriously, being dragged into class by their ears wouldn't have killed them. Hell, it made me the man I am today.

in all seriousness, instead of "us and them", just try "us".

Connect and incentivise.
I spend the whole day with them outside of school..... take them on trips - last weekend they had a tennis coaching session for free on Saturday (given a racket and balls at the end) and free skateboarding session Sunday at a skate park (given a free skateboard at the end) and have free swimming / gym at the YMCA most nights, we keep them active and engaged.... but when they fuck us about they get to stay in and not have the treats....
The company has a great relationship with local businesses, we get free cinema tickets, McDonalds vouchers and all sorts....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.