Kids to Home Game

I've been taking my 5 year old daughter since she was 6 weeks old and she loves it - buy her sweets before you go in tho' as it works out a dear doo inside......

Hope he enjoys it and we give him something to sing about

PS My daughter knows that people swear - but from an early age I told her that it was only ok inside the ground - and she's never repeated anything she's heard - except she did put two fingers up to the plane as it went over stadium last year!!!!

Just a quick question on this, and sorry for hijacking a thread, but my 16 year old can't make it this weekend, and has a 16-18 season ticket.

How stringent are the checks...ie, can i bring an adult. I've never seen them check it in anyway...

tazmancblue said:
Just a quick question on this, and sorry for hijacking a thread, but my 16 year old can't make it this weekend, and has a 16-18 season ticket.

How stringent are the checks...ie, can i bring an adult. I've never seen them check it in anyway...
Safer to upgrade the ticket than risk being thrown out and told to do it.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
tazmancblue said:

Safer to upgrade the ticket than risk being thrown out and told to do it.

How easy is it to upgrade the season ticket for one game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.