Kids today

Three kids.
All in their 30s.
One, a director of a company, just moved into a £750,000 house.
Another is a successful corporate solicitor, owns her own property.
Third lives in the States.

All achieved far more than I had at their age.

Lot of generalised bollocks being posted on here.
You must be very proud of them, and so you should be.

My daughter is 38. After trying for many years, her third bout of IVF treatment has born fruit. She is 11 weeks pregnant. It has reduced me to a nervous wreck, knowing just how much she wants this baby. I won’t be happy till she comes to term and successfully delivers. It is true that you never stop worrying about them.
My son’s partner is also pregnant with their second, her third. Laid back about that, all is well.
Kids eh? Love them.

My daughter is 38. After trying for many years, her third bout of IVF treatment has born fruit. She is 11 weeks pregnant. It has reduced me to a nervous wreck, knowing just how much she wants this baby. I won’t be happy till she comes to term and successfully delivers. It is true that you never stop worrying about them.
My son’s partner is also pregnant with their second, her third. Laid back about that, all is well.
Kids eh? Love them.
Good luck to them both.

Kids eh? Love them.
I wish you and them nothing but joy pal. Hope it goes well. My kids are young (12 and 6) and I worry constantly for them over pretty harmless stuff. Can’t imagine what you just feel and how that is, but fingers crossed it all goes well.

Kids eh? Love them.
Congrats to you and both of your children! Children today experience a very different childhood compared to what we had. The array of toys available online and offline seems endless, making it much easier to find them a perfect gift. This year, my son is receiving his very first electric vehicle from this site, and to be honest, I can't wait to see the look on his face.

Last edited:
Kids eh? Love them.
Great news Blue :)

Lot of generalised bollocks being posted on here.

Agreed.

Some kids travelling around the world
Some kids getting uni degrees
Some kids living off mum and dad and having holidays here there and everywhere
Some kids struggling
Some kids smoking weed and can’t be arsed.

List goes on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.