Kids wearing other teams’ clothes...

There’s degrees I think, rags, Liverpool, Spurs and and the like are beyond the pale.

Leeds just about scrape into just about acceptable, for now, until they inevitably beat us next season and start acting like dickheads then even pyjamas are a no-go.

My kids all have season tickets at both Dunfermline and City and happily wear both shirts which I’m allowing for the sake of domestic harmony as the wife taking them to East End Park when City are away gives me a quiet afternoon.

There are your kids not the grandparents. They should respect the agreement you and your wife had to bring them up as blues. My auntie married a rag and all four of their kids are utd she is still a blue ;).

I think its wrong for other people to try and get your kids to support their team. It's not funny if you dont stop it you could miss out on alot of father and son time going to matches. Try telling the grandparents this I am sure they would understand this.

Mind you your kids might not like football ! I have one who like me is City mad we travel up to around 10 games a season, the other about 1 a season lol.

Good luck ps I started taking both around the age of 6 to City I think they joined the junior blues at birth so getting birthday/xmas cards from the club was special to them as well

Last edited:
There are your kids not the grandparents. They should respect the agreement you and your wife had to bring them up as blues. My auntie married a rag and all four of their kids are utd she is still a blue ;).

I think its wrong for other people to try and get your kids to support their team. It's not funny if you dont stop it you could miss out on alot of father and son time going to matches. Try telling the grandparents this I am sure they would understand this.

Mind you your kids might not like football ! I have one who like me is City mad we travel up to around 10 games a season, the other about 1 a season lol.

Good luck ps I started taking both around the age of 6 to City I think they joined the junior blues at birth so getting birthday/xmas cards from the club was special to them as well

I've no issue if he grows up and chooses not to follow football or follow another team. Can't wait to take him but I want him to be old enough to understand what's going on (and not bug me to go to the loo every 10 mins!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.