Kieran Tierney

OH look, it's Dom with a difference of opinion, hi Dom!!!!

...are...are differences of opinion not allowed?

Sterling didn't roast him, he got the better of him once or twice which is to be expected. Sterling also got the better of Mendy about as often in our Monaco games.

Tierneys a very good LB with loads of potential and I wouldn't be surprised if we get Bertrand, Tierney goes to Southampton and in 2 years time everyone is asking why none of the big clubs went for him now.

Last edited:
Absolutely, we wouldn't have it any other way.... although I don't think I've ever seen you agree with anyone, ever. Probably an over exaggeration but......but

Well if I agreed with your post completely and had nothing to say about it, why would I respond to it in the first place?

Unless you were replying to me directly I'd just keep reading the thread. Not exactly a fan of "This" or "+1" comments.

Well if I agreed with your post completely and had nothing to say about it, why would I respond to it in the first place?

Ohhhhh the old Confucius rope-a-dope, well played

I do wonder if some need hugs on here sometimes, I have to say that when Marvin extended his hand of friendship to me a while back, the 'hug' was most liberating.

Do you need a hug, Dom?? @richards30 isnt just a shivering wreck, he gives great hugs

Been watching him for over a year now and I've got to say that, if he carries on developing at the same rate, he will be on a whole other planet to Bertrand and is not far off him now. I'd be much more excited if we signed this lad.

I agree there, I have Bertrand as the lowest level Tierney will be at just need to see him against stiffer competition on a more regular basis to see how far he can really go. I'd rather have him as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.