Kiev home ticket sales

I echo what others are saying about tonight being way too pricey. I'm skint this month after shelling out for ticket, beer and travel money for Wembley. I was going to watch it on TV tonight but at the last minute a friend of mine got some free tickets from work so I'll be there in the end.

Gate receipts ultimately mean sod all to the club in terms of income. Why not just price cup games at a tenner and fill the place with proper fans? I'm utterly baffled by it.

And I don't even have kids/family to worry about. I feel really sorry for those who can't afford to take young blues due to the cost. It's really sad. And the worse thing is, City are far far from the worst at this. Look at the prices the likes of the rags, Chelsea and Arsenal charge. It's mental.

I echo what others are saying about tonight being way too pricey. I'm skint this month after shelling out for ticket, beer and travel money for Wembley. I was going to watch it on TV tonight but at the last minute a friend of mine got some free tickets from work so I'll be there in the end.

Gate receipts ultimately mean sod all to the club in terms of income. Why not just price cup games at a tenner and fill the place with proper fans? I'm utterly baffled by it.

Because we're not a charity. £30 is actually a very good price for a quarter final champions league tie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.