Kiev pics...

You never said they had to be decent so here goes

View from hotel room

qsmxqw.jpg

A Ukrainian breakfast!

2m3qqt5.jpg

I have no doubts the pics will improve as the day progresses

If memory serves me correctly I'm sure there is a Maccy's on the other side of the statue, close to the building with the blue light on top.

All the best out there and I hope you've dressed appropriately!! It's fucking freezing in Kiev.

If memory serves me correctly I'm sure there is a Maccy's on the other side of the statue, close to the building with the blue light on top.

All the best out there and I hope you've dressed appropriately!! It's fucking freezing in Kiev.
Yep your correct Maccy's just across the road.
It's actually not to bad weather wise today though raining now but not as cold as expected but expect it to be freezing by ko time

Yep your correct Maccy's just across the road.
It's actually not to bad weather wise today though raining now but not as cold as expected but expect it to be freezing by ko time

Nice. The Irish bar was bouncing last time we were out there so get some pics if you head in!

Every policeman looks like Vitaly Klitschko so might be best to avoid those guys as well. Although I'm sure you already know that one.

You never said they had to be decent so here goes

View from hotel room

qsmxqw.jpg

A Ukrainian breakfast!

2m3qqt5.jpg

I have no doubts the pics will improve as the day progresses

Is that thing at the bottom of the plate a colostomy bag?

When we collected our tickets they said 400 sold also said ticket collection will be the norm for future European aways though hopefully they weren't bring serious. I

I actually like that approach cuts down the point whores and touting. Anyway that is for another thread on another day. Envious of you I so wanted to be there but booked another trip when we were originally banned. Enjoy the day and the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.