Kiev post match reaction thread - PLEASE keep it in here.

too slow, no creativity, ground not soft enough, too many gloves, refs a cheat, Mancini's hat too big, Kiev full of divers

what have I missed?

Andouble said:
too slow, no creativity, ground not soft enough, too many gloves, refs a cheat, Mancini's hat too big, Kiev full of divers

what have I missed?

The pitch is too green

Andouble said:

what have I missed?
so apart from that all is well

If the match is shit Scum is on after it
quite a good film keep your eye out for the gay rape scene

YAYA TOURE!! I don't know what he is, one game good 4 games shite. Where's the consistency.

I hate to say it but Lazy, money grabbing mercenary, get rid!!

Playing a game every three days we're bound to have the off day now and then. Tonight too many players had poor games. Zabaleta, Dzeko, Yaya and more importantly Kompany and Silva were all below par.

To be honest I'd much rather win the FA Cup than the Europa League and although it would be great to go far in the competition the silver lining of getting knocked out is a less congested fixture list. However we're not out yet and we've been very good at home in Europe this season so we'll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.