Kiev post match reaction thread - PLEASE keep it in here.

Re: Mancini out

It wasn't City defending at home

2nd half they just put 8-9 behind the ball and hit us on the counter-attack.

It paid off for them. Bobbly pitch didn't really suit our passing game.

Very frustrating, that's football

with the money that's been invested and the style of play we have, i'm not sure 4th alone will keep him in a job, he needs to win something

tonights result might help for sunday at least, he's got to take it seriously now

I just feel sorry for the fans that went. We didnt play with any pace or conviction until an hour had passed- why!

And balotelli please just fuck off- you're not even that gifted. Oh and to the first person that says he's only 20- blah blah blah, well I could fucking run at 3! Seriously if you want anything then you need to work hard. Messi, ronaldo, tevez all work their socks off. We played with 10 until tevez came on.

mcfcliam said:
Same old shit as per usual.

People will say 'give it time to gel, it'll change'

Well it won't...it's his style of play, always has been.

Bye Roberto.

So in the morning , you open your paper and you read he's sacked , who do have in mind as the next manager?

Midfield needs open heart surgery.

Barry needs replacing. Take your "he does the little things" and shove it - yes, he is effective in certain games. A select few certain games and we can use him for them. Replace him with a proper passing midfielder.

I dunno what to say about Yaya. What do you do, he is a top player but showing all the traits of a mercenary, laziness and lack of bottle. I won't jump the gun and say "replace him already" but for christ sake, sort that midfield of grannies out.

bugsyblue said:
I just feel sorry for the fans that went. We didnt play with any pace or conviction until an hour had passed- why!

And balotelli please just fuck off- you're not even that gifted. Oh and to the first person that says he's only 20- blah blah blah, well I could fucking run at 3! Seriously if you want anything then you need to work hard. Messi, ronaldo, tevez all work their socks off. We played with 10 until tevez came on.

Amen!

Glad someone said it..Ballotelli is shite & this is no knee jerk reaction neither.
No passion
No drive
No work
Tevez is worth his weight in gold compared to that lazy get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.